I, Predator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I, Predator official forum! Here, we will post updates, and all things related to I, Predator.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mutants: Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickStar123

QuickStar123

The Mutants: Freedom Empty
PostSubject: The Mutants: Freedom   The Mutants: Freedom EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Lucray woke up the next morning when Rachel dumped some water on him. "What the heck?!" Lucray says. "What? You wouldnt wake up." Rachel says. Lucray looked into Rachels wolfish eyes. Most regular people would get sucked in and listen to what she says, but some, such as Lucray and Emmy, are immune. Emmy was putting her feet in the water. Lucray saw her and smiled. He was the oldest of the three of them making him in charge though Rachel loved to think otherwise. Lucray walked over to her and sat next to her with his cheetah tail dipped into the water. "Well, we did it Emmy." Rachel says as she takes a seat next to Lucray also dipping her wolf tail into the water. "Yeah. I'm glad. No more tests and questions." Emmy says standing up, proud. "Yes but most likely they will send others after us." Lucray says. "So what do we do?" Rachel asks. "Simple. We lose them." Lucray says and he gets up and walks deeper into the woods. Emmmy and Rachel look at Lucray and follow him. While they are walking through the woods Rachel then says "Well at least bacck at the lab we had some food to eat.". Lucray nodded and told the others to stay there. He walked deeper into the forest and came back with two rabbits. They needed to eat a lot more than normal humans. They needed to eat at least three thousand calories per day. When they finished the rabbits they were still hungry. But they didnt complain until they came to a city, New York City! They blended into the crowd trying to act like normal people. Hoping no onw ould notice Lucray and Rachels tails. The chances of someone seeing Emmy's small antelope horns were rare but still not impossible so she put a hat on. Then they continued walking through the city actually enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Predator7
Admin
Predator7

The Mutants: Freedom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mutants: Freedom   The Mutants: Freedom EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Very good. I liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ipredator.com

The Mutants: Freedom
Page 1 of 1