I, Predator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the I, Predator official forum! Here, we will post updates, and all things related to I, Predator.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pride, and Herd Central FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Predator7
Admin
Predator7

Pride, and Herd Central FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Pride, and Herd Central FAQ   Pride, and Herd Central FAQ EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Here is the Pride, and Herd Central FAQ. We will try to answer all your questions about this forum here:

1: What is a Pride, and Herd Central?

Answer: A Pride, and Herd Central is where you can make you own Pride, or Herd, and post it here. Pride's are for the Lions, and Herds are for the Buffalos. It's like a Pack, but with other names.

2: What are the rules for I post my Pride/ Herd?

Answer: 1: Don't double post
2: Doesn't make it look like a announcement
3: Don't force someone enter the Pride/Herd

3: Do I need to make it colorful?

Answer: Not exactly, but if you want to claim someone's attention, it's better for you to make a colorful topic. More users will get atracted by the colors, and will join your Pride/ Herd. Also, remember to post if the Pride/ Herd, is accepting users, and the member quanty that the pack already have.

4: Do I need to make a site for my Pride/ Herd?

Answer: No, but if you want you can make a site for you Pride/ Herd. Is also a interesting idea of making a site for your Pride, or Herd. There you can make your RolePlays, and combine a day to a hunt, or to defend the Herd. Can also, share your Pride/ Herd ideas with other members.

Back to top Go down
http://ipredator.com

Pride, and Herd Central FAQ
Page 1 of 1